Portuguese Country Variant Product Code

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know the country code for the Portugese Lumia 620 country variant?

I haven't been able to find it in any lists, but looking at the software versions it appears to be identical to the Brazilian 620 Country Variant.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can find a list of all CV's here Nokia Product Code Listing for Care Suite Download - (Nokia 630 Added) - GSM-Forum

Although I should point out...it's likely that there ISN'T a specifically Portuguese CV for the phone. Microsoft since around 2009 started to ignore and diminish their presence in the country, fired a lot of people and moved a lot of stuff to Brasil. Since then, all their products are shoved down our throats using the Brazilian version with some attempts at disguising it (W8, WP7, WP8 etc).

On top of that, unlocked phones sold here are imported from other European countries so normally they have other CV's in them.
You do have on that list the Variants of the Portuguese carriers but I would STRONGLY advise you against any of them - specially TMN and Optimus - because Portuguese carriers don't give a sh*t about Windows Phone and are just terrible terrible terrible at approving updates.

I don't know why you wish the Portuguese CV but honestly, there's nothing to be gained by having a phone with it.

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You can find a list of all CV's here Nokia Product Code Listing for Care Suite Download - (Nokia 630 Added) - GSM-Forum

Although I should point out...it's likely that there ISN'T a specifically Portuguese CV for the phone. Microsoft since around 2009 started to ignore and diminish their presence in the country, fired a lot of people and moved a lot of stuff to Brasil. Since then, all their products are shoved down our throats using the Brazilian version with some attempts at disguising it (W8, WP7, WP8 etc).

On top of that, unlocked phones sold here are imported from other European countries so normally they have other CV's in them.
You do have on that list the Variants of the Portuguese carriers but I would STRONGLY advise you against any of them - specially TMN and Optimus - because Portuguese carriers don't give a sh*t about Windows Phone and are just terrible terrible terrible at approving updates.

I don't know why you wish the Portuguese CV but honestly, there's nothing to be gained by having a phone with it.

Thanks for that. I thought that would be the case since the Brazilian software version is the same as the Portuguese country variant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes