Help with Battery Issue/Signal Lost/8.1

BrunoShady

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My girlfriend have a Lumia 620, branded/locked with a region carrier (Oi-Brazil) and after the 8.1 developer preview update, the battery started to last very very little, like, 6 hours and te battery was gone. I've tried hard reseting the phone, but it was no good, same thing.

After some research, I decided to flash it to another ROM to see if I could solve this battery issue, but I was wrong...
The ROM pre instaled was:
059R5Z1 RM-846 VAR AMERICA BR OI

And I flashed with this one:
059R3Q8 RM-846 VAR AMERICA BR CV

But after the flash, the phone was losing signal constantly, like 2 or 3 times per minute... The signal is lost and then return few moments later. And obviusly, the battery issue was not solved.

Anyone got any idea what could be going on?

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I hope you've tried some common bettery saving tricks... Switching off location, auto brightness disable, etc... If not try those small n common tricks first.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

BrunoShady

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I hope you've tried some common bettery saving tricks... Switching off location, auto brightness disable, etc... If not try those small n common tricks first.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Of course, many times... before and after the flash... The problem is that now, with the new unbranded flash, the phone keeps losing signal =/

MrKlgs

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Search and learn your carrier's band frequencies and flash a compatible rom according to your local carrier's band frequencies. It should solve your problem, I think.

BrunoShady

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Search and learn your carrier's band frequencies and flash a compatible rom according to your local carrier's band frequencies. It should solve your problem, I think.

where should I get the frequencies of the ROM I'm using?
Because I'm currently using a CV from my country.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi