Issues with 6snap

bluegabs

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I really like 6snap, however I've run into some issues with it recently. When I try to import contacts I'm presented with a blank screen that does not allow me to do anything. Is there a way to fix this issue? I have tried removing and downloading the app several times but it has not worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I really like 6snap, however I've run into some issues with it recently. When I try to import contacts I'm presented with a blank screen that does not allow me to do anything. Is there a way to fix this issue? I have tried removing and downloading the app several times but it has not worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

When I snap a video it sits there and says sending then when I hit backs nd resend the app crashes.....its pretty buggy and not updated frequently I've submitted a few bugs...but that's the result of third party Apps....not knocking Rudy at all btw

bluegabs

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Not knocking Rudy at all. Without him there wouldn't be this app, but still just wondering how to fix this, it used to work fine until a recent update

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Not knocking Rudy at all. Without him there wouldn't be this app, but still just wondering how to fix this, it used to work fine until a recent update

Submit the bug and hope they see it I dont have that issue I am using a Lumia 920 at&t what phone are you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon