Since recent software update for Nokia Lumia 625, when I now type messages or emails, the text won't correctly capitalise words like "i" for example. How do I fix this?
    I can't find anything in settings and also the guy at Telstra store couldn't work it out either. Never come across this before.
    05-23-2016 10:30 PM
    Since recent software update for Nokia Lumia 625, when I now type messages or emails, the text won't correctly capitalise words like "i" for example. How do I fix this?
    I can't find anything in settings and also the guy at Telstra store couldn't work it out either. Never come across this before.
    It's a glitch with the word flow software or the typing style in general. I've seen it several times and I've raised feedback about it but nothing so far. Maybe it will be corrected in the future

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    It's a glitch with the word flow software or the typing style in general. I've seen it several times and I've raised feedback about it but nothing so far. Maybe it will be corrected in the future

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-23-2016 11:30 PM