Playing HD Videos in Youtube mobile

Rahul Poddar

May 25, 2013
Visit site
With Youtube App no longer working, I have been accessing the Youtube Mobile site for new content on my Lumia 720. Sadly, it does not allow to play HD videos. Now, sometime back, I could see a link on the left of the video (before I hit play) which on activating would stream the video in HD, but now I am seeing is the non-HD stream only. If I am missing a setting here, pls guide.

Best,

Rahul

Rahul Poddar

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

However, i am still at a loss to understand why the HQ link which used to appear at the bottom has disappeared and no more I am able to play HD videos on the youtube mobile site,

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they seem to have removed the HQ option. Not sure if it's only for windows phones though...
Also MetroTube has stopped loading material from YouTube as well... Anyone else noticed this?

Jose Mendoza5

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
With Youtube App no longer working, I have been accessing the Youtube Mobile site for new content on my Lumia 720. Sadly, it does not allow to play HD videos. Now, sometime back, I could see a link on the left of the video (before I hit play) which on activating would stream the video in HD, but now I am seeing is the non-HD stream only. If I am missing a setting here, pls guide.

Best,

Rahul

Look up Youtube HD in the app store and it should give you an option for hd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon