735 on U.S. T-Mobile

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Basically, it seems like I have to find a way to enable the AWS bands, since Field Test isn't working. The search is on. If i can find some way that will work, we are golden. If not, I'll have to make a decision. :(

No luck yet. Looking at the map where I work, it is even varied by itself. This will probably be the end of my posting in this thread for now unless I somehow find a great solution...or if an exchange can make it happen possibly.

Last edited:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Tried setting the IP type to IPv4? Had a problem with a previous phone connecting when set to anything else and that was the only fix.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
@theefman : Thank you, I think that worked. I was in a different area today and my connection dropped from lte to h+ for the first time ever. You are a savior! I will have to see how it is at work but I am guessing that there will be similar performance. Also I had a phone call and it was on h+ in said area.

Edit: I'm at work and unfortunately, I see edge still, even though I see H+ in other areas. Hmm, I will have to make a decision because this seems like an area thing exclusively. Area meaning just my work area at that, which is hard especially if you will possibly be leaving one job to another at some point and most people call when you are at work.

I thank you all for your help, but I will be returning it. I didn't expect that the coverage would not as ideal for me (T-mobile quirk, lol) but I haven't had this issue on any of my devices I have used on T-mobile at work. :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon