Using Lumia 810 (and others) with Palm/HP chargers?

RyanWPowers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all.

I'm a long-time WebOS user, who just recently made the jump to Windows Phone 8. I have a Lumia 810, and I'd like to use some of my Palm/HP charging accessories with my new Lumia, but I'm not sure of their level of compatibility.

I've seen the video for possible Touchstone use - I dont want to do anything that crazy, quite yet.

I'm just looking to use my Palm/HP car charger and Palm/HP wall charger to charge my Lumia 810s. Has anybody tried this successfully? I'm assuming USB has a standard, and the only question will be amperage, right? But I can't seem to find out what amperage the Nokia charger provides and what amperage the Palm/HP charger provides.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Ryan Powers

acydlord

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It depends which WebOS device you're talking about. The chargers for the pre/pixi models are fine, i charge mine at work with an old Pre charger, just stay away from the 1600ma Touchpad charger.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
As long as its micro-usb charger, it should work, the charging voltage has been standardized globally for USB interfaces. For wireless charging, please check the link in the above post..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon