Using different wireless chargers confuses my phone?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I use three different wireless chargers for my Lumia 820. One by my bed, one in my living room and a portable power pack for when I am out and about. All different makes and models.

What I find is that sometimes when I have been using on charger then it won't charge properly on another one. The only solution seems to be to power the phone off and on again which seems to suggest it is the internal phone circuitry and/or the battery monitoring task in the OS which is getting confused about the state of play.

Anyone else found this to be a problem? Any tips for avoiding it in the future?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I am moving more towards getting a new phone altogether when the tipping point eventually comes. Currently thinking a Samsung S10e is best suited to my needs which you have probably realised are quite modest especially as I also currently use a Samsung S2 tablet to fill the app gap.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am moving more towards getting a new phone altogether when the tipping point eventually comes. Currently thinking a Samsung S10e is best suited to my needs which you have probably realised are quite modest especially as I also currently use a Samsung S2 tablet to fill the app gap.

As I am now on Android with Xiaomi, which is a good brand, I wouldn't go for Samsung. I am holding out for the Surface Duo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12