Nokia Lumia 810 or 925?

The Adventurer

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Another option is to keep both phones and use whatever phone fits the occasion. Unless money is tight of course, I am sure most of us could put the $200 towards something else. I was in a similar situation as you and I made the jump to the 925 and so far I have not regretted it. I was tired of my wife flaunting her S4 pictures and now I can compete with her, and beat her in low light! I also did the wireless charging mod so that difference was negated. But that was my situation. I don't think you will lose either way.

This thread is more kind of extension to http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-810/274322-im-crossroads-my-lumia-810;-help-advice.html

Now my dilemma has deepened - I took days to decide on the 925 and ordered (and received it yesterday from HSN). I am pondering over to keep the 925 or return it! My 810 now has Windows 8.1 plus I swapped the 32gb microSD with a 64gb MicroSD. Also as the new windows lets apps to be stored on the microsd card - it is almost equa to 72gb phone vs the 16gb of the 925.

I am inclined to return the 925, but just wondering if someone had opinions on it. The one thing I surely don't like on the 810 is it's Camera, but other than are there are reasons why 925 would be a better choice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2