Data connection

AWpeteC

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Help,
I have Data Connection switched ON.
WiFi switched OFF. (works realy fast through WiFi)
Tried roaming ON and OFF
I cannot connect to internet through O2 ( I have 1Gig limit and not used any yet).
Anyone else have this trouble?.
Otherwise I think the phone is great.

zhani

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Any update ? I have the same problem and frustrated. I use the phone for business and about to smash it against the wall.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Any update ? I have the same problem and frustrated. I use the phone for business and about to smash it against the wall.
Careful, the wall might collapse on you.

Have you tried rebooting your phone, removing the sim card, etc?

zhani

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything in vain. I have restored factory settings even and re-installed the software. I am an ex-Nokia employee and has been holding on the symbian since forever.

nidO#WN

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I briefly had this problem with my 820 (also on O2 UK) and solved it by correcting the access point in use - Under Settings > Access Point the device picks up 4 sets of access point info with my O2 sim, being "O2 - UK Prepaid", "O2 - UK", "TESCO", and "giffgaff" - Although i'm on a contract my access point had defaulted to "O2 - UK Prepaid" which would not provide me with a data connection, I simply altered this to "O2 - UK" and have had no problems since.

SinisterDuck

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You should take the phone in to have it troubleshooted . . . troubleshot . . . have them look at it. It doesn't sound like something that can be fixed here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon