Weird camera crash on Lumia 820

Mattyh95

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I just noticed today that whenever I try to launch the camera it loads up fine but then I try to launch the front facing camera it crashes! and once it has crashed I try to open up the camera app again but it just crashes! any idea? help?!

rooozhkooov

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Lumia 925. It has been a while since you started this thread, I suppose you figured out how to fix it. If it's sp, could you tell me, please? Thank you :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Lumia 925. It has been a while since you started this thread, I suppose you figured out how to fix it. If it's sp, could you tell me, please? Thank you :)
Can you use Nokia Camera or any other camera app aside from the default?

It may be an issue with the default camera codec.

Alix Moseley

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 1020 has been doing the same thing for about a month now. It doesn't matter which camera app I use either. Even the native one that comes already loaded on the phone that you can't uninstall does it. I have tried a soft reset and that didn't work either. It only happens when I try to open the front facing one but once ti crashes trying to do this, all camera apps crash no matter what. Won't even open all the way. Lens will open and then close right away. Please help. This is very frustrating. I liked my phone until it started doing this now I want to ditch it and go back to an iPhone or Galaxy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon