Replacement Battery

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find a Replacement Battery for my Lumia 820 and after a few hours i found this

Would u guys trust/advise a non-nokia Battery?

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Not for 10 dollars I wouldn't. Chances are it won't last as long as a Nokia sourced battery. There's more than just the specs on it, but the build quality. I also doubt something like this will explode. So if you are looking for a quick cheap battery... I think I'd still search the couch cushions for the difference, and just get an "offical" battery.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Not for 10 dollars I wouldn't. Chances are it won't last as long as a Nokia sourced battery. There's more than just the specs on it, but the build quality. I also doubt something like this will explode. So if you are looking for a quick cheap battery... I think I'd still search the couch cushions for the difference, and just get an "offical" battery.

That's my thought.
I was expecting some one already had one to tell me about it.

GraemeT

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Seven quid for a battery? You get what you pay for. I'd be wary. I've just forked out 30 quid for the Mugen 1800mAh. Not saying that's any better. We're in uncharted territory here, so we'll have to see how these 820 extended batteries pan out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes