Bing search

upadhyerohan

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
When I change the region from INDIA to USA in setting--> language + region
The bing search shows many options such as Scout also it automatically it searchs in maps and many more option become available but when I switch It back to india the search option vanishes only vision search is available, Why nokia is doing this discrimination among the regions I don't know. Even some thread its being mentioned that nokia cam pro download is enabled when we switch the region to USA.
Is there any other setting that will be enable this options or nokia is same as apple and andriod whose most apps are suitable for US only......:cry::cry::cry::angry:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Bing really seems to be US optimized, even based upon desktop use. For instance, Bing Rewards seem to be for US users only.

Hopefully that will change once Bing search has more global users outside of the US.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Bing really seems to be US optimized, even based upon desktop use. For instance, Bing Rewards seem to be for US users only.

Hopefully that will change once Bing search has more global users outside of the US.

Unfortunately this is a true. Only US users have the best results on Bing Search.

Aakash Agrawal

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Not only that, changing voice language to English(US) from English(India) unlocks many new voice commands. For example, set calendar, text someone. MS needs to globalize these services fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes