Player for long mp3 files

Factman

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Think I know the answer, but I'll ask just in case. I have some long mp3 files that I want yo listen to in the car. Works great if I don't have to reboot the phone. What I want is to be able to fast forward within the file. I have not found anything in the appstore that even comes close.

Just rebooted after installing the latest update. I had about an hour left to run on a 2h 45 min file. Anyone know an app that would get me back to the 1h 45 min mark without having to listen all over again?

I am actually running it with the volume turned way down, but this is frustrating.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Factman

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow! Thanks for the quick and helpful response, link68759! My opinion of the 822 as an mp3 player just took a huge leap forward!

Now I will be able to listen at work ( in my free time!) and not have to worry about where I had got to if I get interrupted. Much appreciated.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Np :)

I actually didn't know you could do that until my friend (with android phone) suggested I try that.

I would however suggest that you split your mp3 files into more manageable sizes.
Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes