Why is my Lumia 830 stuck in boot loop??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why my lumia 830 stuck in boot loop??/

hey guys i need help, my lumia 830 suddenly boot loop even though i dont install any w10 mobile preview, i really dont know how to fix this, even if i pull out the battery and put it back my phone will turn on its own and will stuck at nokia logo and it will repeat untill i let the battery drained. i even try to hard reset but nothing happen it will start up and stuck at nokia logo. please help me

Sword147

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: why my lumia 830 stuck in boot loop??/

hey guys i need help, my lumia 830 suddenly boot loop even though i dont install any w10 mobile preview, i really dont know how to fix this, even if i pull out the battery and put it back my phone will turn on its own and will stuck at nokia logo and it will repeat untill i let the battery drained. i even try to hard reset but nothing happen it will start up and stuck at nokia logo. please help me

On the MS website for lumia support, go download the windows device recovery tool, plug your phone into your PC, hold down the power and volume down button until the device vibrates. The recovery tool will wipe your phone, but it will boot up again. It worked for me.

Jason Gilbert

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

On the MS website for lumia support, go download the windows device recovery tool, plug your phone into your PC, hold down the power and volume down button until the device vibrates. The recovery tool will wipe your phone, but it will boot up again. It worked for me.

I'll second that advice. Did the same thing once for my 830.

aamir3D

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Mine is stuck in a boot loop after trying to upgrade to windows 10. Will not even let me get into the hard reset screen. Instantly reboots after the Nokia logo.

Ahhhhhh, the inevitable reboot. The same thing happened with my 635 (the preview got stuck installing so I restarted it, which resulted in the reboot). You must absolutely roll back to 8.1 to stop the reboot process, which means everything on the device will be deleted, but the positive thing about that is direct access to the latest Windows 10 Mobile preview.!!!

hahahah006

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site

hey i have tried using the windows recovery and now the same prob still exist the boot loop will happen if i press my power button to lock my screen and then suddenly a shut down screen will appear and if i slide down to shut down my phone will go to boot loop.. and if i pull out my battery put it back again and plug in my charger my phone will start normally and still i cant press the power button or else my phone will boot loop again. any suggestion guys??? i think all of this happen after a few week i update my lumia to the newest denim update. i really need help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes