Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
i called the (866) number noted above and it said my order was shipped. Sent via DHL (didn't know DHL still delivered in US). Tracking number given doesn't show up in DHL system.
I called that number and still says processing. At least it's better than being backordered :blush:

Osz

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
This seems about as good a time as any to make my first ever post here. I haven't received an email yet, but I did noticed a change of the order status when I checked. It's no longer listed as back-ordered.

I'm very excited about having my first ever Windows 7 Phone!

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
This seems about as good a time as any to make my first ever post here. I haven't received an email yet, but I did noticed a change of the order status when I checked. It's no longer listed as back-ordered.

I'm very excited about having my first ever Windows 7 Phone!
Congrats and welcome to WPCentral Forum! :)

haleme

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
AT&T has no idea...

Mine is still in Processing / Pending Shipment state. Ordered it at 3.00 EST on 3/30. Debit card has a charge in the pending state that showed up on Tuesday. My frustration is the email last Friday stating "Your Nokia Lumia 900 pre order has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on or before April 6, 2012." And my experience is these shipments require a signature for deliverly. Which means I need to schedule a WFH day. Hard to figure out which day to stay home when you have no idea when the package will be out for deliverly.

I called the number on the Order Page and all the rep could tell me was the order has been sent to the warehouse. AT&T really needs to provide better and more accurate information for preorders. Preorder customers are really AT&T's presales force and need to be treated better.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Called that 866 number, went to a rep says my order has been completed sent to warehouse for shipping, but i guess hasnt shipped. I preordered on the 3th so probably later than most :(...

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine has said "In Process" Since 4/1. There has been no change. Calling the 877 number in the email gives me the same answer. :confused::mad::mad:

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Called that 866 number, went to a rep says my order has been completed sent to warehouse for shipping, but i guess hasnt shipped. I preordered on the 3th so probably later than most :(...

I wouldn't worry. I ordered on the first day (30th) and it just changed from "backordered" to showing "processing." Most likely everybody who ordered by the 3rd or 4th should get shipped out today.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, the order page doesn't have a number under backorder anymore, just like everyone else. However, I called that 866 number and it said one or more of the items i ordered is temporarily out of stock. So, who knows really. They could be referring to the case I ordered for all I know. Also, the charge has dropped of my bank account. Who knows what that means. All I know is, I preordered on Monday, 4-2-12. If I don't get it tomorrow I won't be happy.

I've decided to stop refreshing order pages and snooping around for some sign it's shipped. It's giving me an ulcer ;)

auniverseaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't worry. I ordered on the first day (30th) and it just changed from "backordered" to showing "processing." Most likely everybody who ordered by the 3rd or 4th should get shipped out today.

Ditto.

My order was saying backordered up until an hour or so ago.

Jomon

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
My status has changed too. This morning it said backordered and when I checked a minute ago, it no longer says backordered. Must be getting close to shipping!!!

ddaniel87

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 10:00 am central time on the 30th, the rep said I was the first in the store, rather funny since I walked up when he was unlocking the door. Mine still says backordered and I didn't receive an email because he entered it wrong in the system. So someone knows about my order. Not me.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
3TVb0.png

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
anybody try this....somebody posted that the phone rep said the shipment was going out on DHL....so try plugging in your order number, reference number and what not on to the dhl, fedex and ups sites....each site has own box/page to enter these numbers apart from the shipment tracking number...no luck here...anybody see anything?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac