if I preorder now on att.com, is it still gonna be delivered by Friday?

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
turns out walmart.com won't be able to deliver it by Friday, so I'll go with att.com at the last, even though it costs 20 more bucks. but will it be delivered by Friday if I do it now?

Thanks.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
turns out walmart.com won't be able to deliver it by Friday, so I'll go with att.com at the last, even though it costs 20 more bucks. but will it be delivered by Friday if I do it now?

Thanks.

I did a dry run now and I got the message that said delivery before or on April 6th. So yeah

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
great news! will go ahead and order now. I just find out don't have work on Friday, so it all works out perfectly. :D

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was told as long as you order by 3 PM Central on Thursday, you would be able to get your device on Friday. Just what I was told by AT&T.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I was told as long as you order by 3 PM Central on Thursday, you would be able to get your device on Friday. Just what I was told by AT&T.

I was told the same thing. I'm not sure how that's possible unless they are springing for guaranteed overnight delivery. Even then it seems to be cutting it quite close.

ncrader

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if you can preorder at a corporate store and pick it up yourself?

I pre-ordered last Friday. The pre-order is filled centrally and can ship wherever. I had mine shipped to the store cause there was an issue with porting my number from sprint - have to deal with that when it comes in. It is not a reservation for one of the store's stock units.

Bgrubb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks.
I ordered mine yesterday and it shows delivery on or before April 6th. So you should still be good to go if you order today or even tomorrow (if you really want to push it).

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Dunno.....I pre ordered mine within the first couple hours on the 30th. Still no confirmation and order still shows "processing" on their site. I've contacted them and they tell me basically nothing other than it seems to be back ordered. I did get an email right after purchase that said "tracking #: pending shipment" and that it HAS BEEN processed.....so am hopeful still.

I will be upset if this doesn't come when they stated it would.

Nurb76

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I doubt ATT would allow orders still if it were sold out.
Dunno.....I pre ordered mine within the first couple hours on the 30th. Still no confirmation and order still shows "processing" on their site. I've contacted them and they tell me basically nothing other than it seems to be back ordered. I did get an email right after purchase that said "tracking #: pending shipment" and that it HAS BEEN processed.....so am hopeful still.

I will be upset if this doesn't come when they stated it would.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I got the red attention exclamation point! :(, but right above it it says ship date april 3rd, 2012 which is today. I put in the order today as well...how should i feel about this?

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the red attention exclamation point! :(, but right above it it says ship date april 3rd, 2012 which is today. I put in the order today as well...how should i feel about this?

i placed my order on the 30th, i had that same status until yesterday when the Red exclamation went away and became checked..Mine says ship date was April 2...no tracking number or email so that is obviously not true

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon