Productivity has decreased

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to focus on anything very well while waiting for my phone to arrive. I do believe I am officially addicted to technology. I keep refreshing the WPCentral Lumia 900 forums and reading all the recent stuff.

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
I'm the same way! I want some reviews from The Verge, etc.

I can't seem to focus on anything very well while waiting for my phone to arrive. I do believe I am officially addicted to technology. I keep refreshing the WPCentral Lumia 900 forums and reading all the recent stuff.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't even going to order this phone, since I have the Titan, but I couldn't help myself. It just looks too UNIQUE not to! I've KNOWN I've had an addiction to technology, yet admitting it doesn't help. It only solidifies the fact that if I see a piece of tech I like, I want it...YESTERDAY. :: sigh ::

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Phew, it's not just me. It's not even like something amazing is going to come down the news pipe, I just can't think about anything else. Funny.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The first thing I check in the morning and last thing I check at night is the shipping info.

I've checked it about 5 times today, as well as twice yesterday, knowing good and well it wouldn't be updated on Sunday. I have been glued to wpcentral forums for about a month now. Also, just started listening to Windows Weekly over on twit.tv - Nokia has really has my reinvested interest in MS workings.

Productivity has certainly decreased, which is why I have taken Friday off :)

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol when it ships, you guys are going to be like this:

online_package_tracking.png

xkcd: Online Package Tracking

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
^^^ one reason I wanted to make the purchase and pickup in person. I didn't want to sit in front of a PC all day hitting refesh on the tracking page, but to get it on April 6th instead of the 8th/9th, I figured it was a good tradeoff.

chrise2

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
You think you're getting nothing done now, just wait until the phone actually comes. I'm staying home on Friday. I won't complain if it comes a day early though. The phrase "on or before" teases me so.

feizai77

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
My wife and kids constantly tease me about constantly looking at phone stuff on the computer/phone. I have checked my order status about 6 times today... When did I become this person? My wife can't wait for the phone to arrive so I will stop acting like a giddy school girl. :p

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I took Friday off too. I'll be peeking out the window all day waiting for my delivery. If I spend all day waiting and it doesn't arrive I'm going to be so sad!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes