Black Lumia or Cyan?

richv77

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Both colors really look good but I noticed the Cyan case available at AT&T does not protect the back of the phone. I guess I really want to just cover the camera area where the Nokia logo is located.

Is anyone buying a case or leaving it uncovered?

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Both colors really look good but I noticed the Cyan case available at AT&T does not protect the back of the phone. I guess I really want to just cover the camera area where the Nokia logo is located.

Is anyone buying a case or leaving it uncovered?

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
Lot's of people doing both. Part of the reason I bought the phone is the hardware design, so for me encasing it totally defeats the purpose of having such a beautiful handset.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the full black case on right now. Once I figure out exactly how I'm going to protect the camera strip I'll remove the case. I'm going to get a few different screen/body films on Monday an experiment. Until I have that strip well protected though, the case is staying on.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Cyan - lots of my friends asked what it is, then show time.

Not getting any case for this phone as I take great care of my phone. I only put ZAGG skin for back side only. :p

Sent from my Lumia 900 Cyan using Board Express

videoouija

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Wanted cyan but none in Columbus and I wanted to try for the Nokia credit and the guy at the cor store used that credit as a selling point. Im gonna buy the full cyan case from the website when it's back in stock.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought the black Lumia. The blue Lumia seemed a little too feminine for me. No offense to guys rocking blue Lumias. More power to you!

I haven't bought a case because the phone just looks too cool to cover up! But eventually I might buy a case. Maybe pink....

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Black gel case on black L900. The gel case is so thin it does not take away from the phone's design. And it feels better in the hand. When other color gel cases get back in stock (no interest in bumpers) I will pick up a Cyan, and maybe another color, so I can switch out anytime. The colors are a good conversation starter.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I bought the black Lumia. The blue Lumia seemed a little too feminine for me. No offense to guys rocking blue Lumias. More power to you!

I haven't bought a case because the phone just looks too cool to cover up! But eventually I might buy a case. Maybe pink....

Did you just call us sissies?! Damn you!!!

Don't forget the Hello Kitty stickers on that pink case. LOL

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the refurb units may hit the market pretty soon what with us ppl swapping cyans and blacks..heaven knows what havoc the white is going to create :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2