Just bought the Lumia today and I am in the process of updating the software from my Mac Windows 7 Connector. My first impressions are awesome so far, I'm very excited about the transition. I just picked up a bottle of wine and I am sipping away waiting to play with this bad boy!

Any suggestions on must have apps?

Im new to this OS so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Im getting a buzz so the more I type the more i miss spell!
    alaskanjackson likes this.
    04-16-2012 08:11 PM

Share the wine. That's not an app suggestion, I just want you to share the wine.
    hellomiggy likes this.
    04-16-2012 08:17 PM
    welcome wayneholbrook glad to see you are enjoying your wp experience. there are lots of threads on apps i think the mods even created a list of must have apps i will see if i can find and it post it for you.
    wayneholbrook likes this.
    04-16-2012 08:18 PM

http://forums.windowscentral.com/lum...ace/190026.htm

Cheers!
    wayneholbrook and nokia4life like this.
    04-16-2012 08:27 PM
    Thanks a million guys. I just did the update and I think I am as sauced up as I have been in years. I am loving this damn phone. The best part is I am no longer tied by Apple. I still have an iPad and a Mac but when windows releases a tablet i'll be fisrt in line. I think I need water!
    04-16-2012 08:40 PM
    Thanks a million guys. I just did the update and I think I am as sauced up as I have been in years. I am loving this damn phone. The best part is I am no longer tied by Apple. I still have an iPad and a Mac but when windows releases a tablet i'll be fisrt in line. I think I need water!
    Why wait? Windows tablet's already exist... And most if not all upgradable to Windows 8 Beta today.
    04-17-2012 09:39 PM
    Why wait? Windows tablet's already exist... And most if not all upgradable to Windows 8 Beta today.
    Think he may be talking about a W8 Slate. You know, the RT thing. I will be right behind you in line.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-17-2012 10:57 PM
    Me third!

I still have my iPad for now... I use my mac occasionally, but men I cannot wait for windows 8 and tablet.

I have been playing with windows 8 and just picked up a 22in touchscreen monitor that I have on my coffee table for a guest PC and testing. Very nice. I like to see what people think when they come over.
    04-18-2012 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD