OMFG!!! I'm Sooooo Returning This Phone!!!!

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was funny.

People come to forums for help, but it's exhausting when they come in just to b!tch and complain about how their 10 year old phone did this and that out of the box. Everyone expects perfection when they paid $100 for a phone (which will be reimbursed by Nokia, effectively making the phone free). They also expect every bug to have been worked out the first day. News flash, there would never be any software updates if everything was perfect from the start. It takes people using it to discover what's wrong, and the initial beta tests help a ton but aren't akin to millions of users.

Perfectly said! To the OP, you had me for a second, esp. when I saw who posted it. It's funny how everyone was so hyped for this phone but it didn't take long for the BS posts to start. It seems a lot of people were expecting this phone to be PERFECT, well, I'm pretty sure no device is perfect. The 900 was just released, it was bound to have bugs and whether people like it or not, that's how it goes. It's the same when a new car comes out and there are problems or better yet a recall is issued. People freak out and say they're trading it in, it's a piece of junk, blah blah.

Maybe the mods should make a specific thread for *****es, gripes, complaints, etc. to prevent multiple threads about the same topic, it gets old, quick. It would be nice to come in here and actually learn something new about the phone, like a "hey, look what I discovered today" or "check out this trick", etc.

As someone posted the other day, I can't say I've been on too many boards like this with this much negativity. It's as simple as this: if you're not happy with the phone, return it and get something that makes you happy, just quit posting stupid sh&t that no one cares to read.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was funny.

People come to forums for help, but it's exhausting when they come in just to b!tch and complain about how their 10 year old phone did this and that out of the box. Everyone expects perfection when they paid $100 for a phone (which will be reimbursed by Nokia, effectively making the phone free). They also expect every bug to have been worked out the first day. News flash, there would never be any software updates if everything was perfect from the start. It takes people using it to discover what's wrong, and the initial beta tests help a ton but aren't akin to millions of users.

i thought it was funny as well, but just be mindful not all of us with the lumia 900 paid 100.00 there are quite a few of us that paid full retail 449.00 that might not be anything to you but its a lot to some. and even those that paid 100.00 that might be a lot of money lets not throw this in folks face about it being only 99.00 what you expect type attitude. Quality should be expected no matter what you paid for something. heck i have seen folks in burger king going nuts over paying 3.00 for something and it didn't taste like they thought so they took it back i don't recall not one person in the store saying you only paid 3.00 what do you expect. anyway it was funny of the guy to post his fake rant thread though.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have had it! I didn't want to be that person, but M$ has failed humans by creating this so called 'windowz phone. As is customary, let's fast forward through all the fluff about how much I wanted to love the phone, I did this or that on iOS/Android. We all know those operating systems are like HAL and the WOPR respectively. Here's my laundry list:

1-It doesn't do everything. That's an epic fail right there.

2-No slap and tickle at noon. My other no-name phone could do that right out the box.

3-It doesn't have a no name browser for me to get to youpron. Heck, my Chinese phone on Metro POS had it. Took me 10 force closes and 20 minutes, but I don't care. I eventually got my fix.

4-There's no Snake in X-Box Live! Come on Nokia! This isn't rocket science. That should be there by default.

5-My camera sucks! It doesn't make my blow up doll of a girlfriend look like Sofia Vergara. My vga camera on my Sanyo flip phone on Sprint from 2004 took better photos without a flash.

and my biggest gripe.....

Zach Morris wouldn't be caught dead carrying this travesty!!!!! Take that Woz!

That's it! Who's with me that this phone sucks? If so, keep starting individual threads in the same reasons you don't like it and make sure to either ask if you made a mistake, threaten to return it, or call everyone that has one a Beta Tester and put a big ol' letter B in your sig indicating their support for windowz phone .007.
I'm still ROLFMAO dude... Thats hillarious... Thanks for the laugh.....

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
What is WRONG with some of y'all? *shakes my damn head*

I got it the first time and feel it reflects a lot of initial first time posts from people who DON'T ask for help or questions about how to work things but just lash out. This was much needed, the stick in the butts weren't

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
The mods need to move all these 'hate Lumia/Nokia/Microsoft' threads to their own area and call it 'Care Bear Corner'. There are WAY to many of these threads now.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
The mods need to move all these 'hate Lumia/Nokia/Microsoft' threads to their own area and call it 'Care Bear Corner'. There are WAY to many of these threads now.

But you understood that this was basically a parody of those topics and not an actual venting topic? I think a lot of people didn't even read the initial post before they started frowning on it

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I know what you said but that wasn't what I asked. You typed "these" a few times as to reference this topic was like the rest and for my own clarification, I asked if you knew this was a joke

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol hilarious I don't think the OP understand it was a joke parody snl type deal lol....

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon