Update today?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I just got a black 900 off Craigslist earlier today. It was sealed in the box, but was updated to 8112.

However, when I turned it on, I got a notification for an update. I'm currently updating right now, but where I'm at has terrible internet, so it may be awhile.

Anyone know what this is? Maybe the purple hue fix (which this phone does not have)?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
If I had to guess, it's the same 8112 software. When I first got my phone from ATT, that was shipped straight from the wherehouse and not stocked at ATT store, I was still prompted to update. It was the same software version that everyone got and that was already installed on my phone.

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Its not the purple screen fix. I bought my Lumia 900 towards the end of April and my phone came in a box with a green dot which means it has the data fix update but I still got a notification that there was an update.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Its not the purple screen fix. I bought my Lumia 900 towards the end of April and my phone came in a box with a green dot which means it has the data fix update but I still got a notification that there was an update.
Lots of people did apparently some devices got the green dotoin the box without the update!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital