Cant get 7.8 for my lumia 900 att

ItsLogan

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It is rolling out in stages, you should get it before the end of the month for sure. If you want to get it now, Google search "windows phone Zune update trick". It will give you directions on how to get it manually.

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Being that there isn't that many Lumia 900's out there this update should have been out in one day for everybody and we shouldn't have to resort to tricks to get the update. Here it is February 21st and no update here in Denver, Co area.
Since MS and Nokia have cleared 7.8 it now appears ATT is holding this up ..as usual.
I'm not even sure I want it being that a lot of apps are not being updated to use the different tile sizes and many people are reporting live tile issues..
Remember WP 7.x is now in legacy status!!

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah 3 weeks and counting is a frustrating wait. My carrier here in New Zealand told me the update was tested and approved for their network in mid Dec so its all down to Microsoft to flick the switch on it. Can't really understand the holdup given the relatively few users

kedar9

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how much help this is but I remember reading that if you lived near a Microsoft Store you could take your phone there and get it updated. Worth a call to see/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes