Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
BANG!!!!!!

Tracking #

Non Premier, Ordered on 7th at about 7 am Mountain.

Will arrive before 3 PM. I would have posted MANY TIMES but could not post for some F...ing reason. I was living vicariously through you all. Called AT&T several times, just got off phone with Mgr. that called to apologize for f...ed up experience lately. Got off phone...YELLOW SHIPPED!!! I love you guys. I love everybody. hmmmmm.....

i want to share in the love

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I was just told that AT&T gets shipments and blah blah day, blah blah day, and blah. I wasn't really listening. One of the days was Tuesday (today) she said that they probably didn't upload their online inventory, so blah blah. And that if I don't get a shipping number by tomorrow I can blah my blah. She can blah on my blah.

If my package comes in the day after I leave I will blah all over the place.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I was just told that AT&T gets shipments and blah blah day, blah blah day, and blah. I wasn't really listening. One of the days was Tuesday (today) she said that they probably didn't upload their online inventory, so blah blah. And that if I don't get a shipping number by tomorrow I can blah my blah. She can blah on my blah.

If my package comes in the day after I leave I will blah all over the place.

Same here... All I heard was blah blah blah.. the same script actually that the chat people have so you know its BS.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a premier customer and ordered mine on the 9th. I expect it to ship tomorrow or Friday. For the people who have got a shipping notification, how many days is it? I hope 2 or less.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Same here... All I heard was blah blah blah.. the same script actually that the chat people have so you know its BS.

The new thing for me though was that she told me what days they get shipments, hadn't heard that.

I want a job as a CSR try to bring a little justice.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The new thing for me though was that she told me what days they get shipments, hadn't heard that.

I want a job as a CSR try to bring a little justice.

Oh yea my gal said that they shipments daily and volumes fluctuate. I also heard that from one of the 3 chats I did today. I enjoy bugging them since they are making me wait :dry

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Shows shipped on their website finally!

Ordered IN STORE on wed, Nov 7th
Non Premier Account
Shipped as of Nov 14th at 8:00 pm

Should have by Friday:)

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Woooohoooo!!!!!!

OK, let me check my order status for the upteenth time today. F5. Type in Captcha.
Wait for it... Wait for it... What? Is that a tracking number I see? :shocked: My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Blink. Blink. Blink. OMG, that is a tracking number! My order shipped! Wooohooo!!! Happy Dance! :D Ah, I can finally feel the stress starting to melt away... My order shipped via USPS out of Memphis. I wonder how long it will take to get to California. I hope I get my phone by Saturday. I'm so excited!
FYI, I ordered mine at 2:22 am CST on 11/7; non-premier.
Looks like those yellow Lumias are finally shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb