Anyone actually manage to get a Yellow Lumia 920?

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
All I keep hearing from AT&T as of an hour ago is that they are waiting on a shipment from Nokia. Anyone actually get their Yellow Lumia 920 yet?

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...:dry

Danyang Chen

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
All I keep hearing from AT&T as of an hour ago is that they are waiting on a shipment from Nokia. Anyone actually get their Yellow Lumia 920 yet?

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...

Processing...
Processing...
Pending Shipment...:dry
I have the same status as yours. :confused::confused::confused:

ZackMorris99

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here, God AT&T sucks, why promise a Nov 12 ship date and can't deliver, I leave on a two week work trip Wed evening and guess I have to hassle a neighbor or friend to pick it up for me once I get confirmation. Epic Fail once again. I should just cancel and go red from Walmart for $49 bucks **** AT&T's restocking fee, I will cancel my card before I pay that.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Same here, God AT&T sucks, why promise a Nov 12 ship date and can't deliver, I leave on a two week work trip Wed evening and guess I have to hassle a neighbor or friend to pick it up for me once I get confirmation. Epic Fail once again. I should just cancel and go red from Walmart for $49 bucks **** AT&T's restocking fee, I will cancel my card before I pay that.

Yeah not sure why they show the 12th when it's a holiday and shipping companies aren't delivering for the most part. My red 920 is showing up tomorrow.

bowlermonk

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Why the devil can't they just own up and say "We messed up." I am sick up and fed with the stupid "I apologize for the inconvenience" line. I was told today they are back-ordered and there is no guess on when they will ship.

CJ Chang

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's ridiculous, Nokia made AD laughing at iPhone only have black and white.
Look at lumia 920 now only have black and white available.....

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah not sure why they show the 12th when it's a holiday and shipping companies aren't delivering for the most part. My red 920 is showing up tomorrow.

Nov 12 ship date, not delivery date, and companies like USPS start back up again at night, the only thing about federal holidays is there is no MAIL delivery, they still go and pick up stuff from distribution centers.

Jessica

Alden Martinez

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm right there with ya. I ordered the moment pre-orders opened and....still processing
Yay. I'm not the only one enduring this pain. All my friends think I'm weird when they see how uptight I get when it says "processing," but when I show them the phone, they completely understand why I'm freaking out. Glad I'm not alone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes