How To Unlock 920 Lumia, Anybody used This company?

justsimpleinfo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I found this website, and I am trying to build up a list of places that are legit and not legit, but they are claiming to be able to unlock a 920....

Has anybody used this company before?
They are making a pretty bold claim to be able to unlock any Lumia 920 and use here in the states on T Mobile and damn near anywhere

cellphoneunlock.net/products/unlock-nokia-lumia-920/

They have examples for
ROGERS AND FIDO, Telus For all UK devices and all Tmobile USA devices

rajeshr68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Everyone makes bold claims, but all have a disclaimer that state if the code is not found they will refund your money. Try them out and report back to us.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, the only people unlocking phones are Rogers. And they are unlocking their phones.

There are sooo many posts about unlocks. It's not possible now. It seems that options for unlocked phones are either buy it factory unlocked or buy it from rogers and have it unlocked.

rajeshr68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, the only people unlocking phones are Rogers. And they are unlocking their phones.

There are sooo many posts about unlocks. It's not possible now. It seems that options for unlocked phones are either buy it factory unlocked or buy it from rogers and have it unlocked.

I've had three 920's from Rogers. Two of them could not be unlocked by any company out there (only could be unlocked by paying $50 to Rogers), while the third (a replacement from Nokia directly) could be unlocked by cellunlocker.net. As far as I know, they are the only ones who have managed to unlock a subset of the Rogers Lumia 920. Note that the first two phones were from the 45/2012 and 47/2012 batches, while the one unlocked by cellunlocker was from the 44/2012 batch.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried this company. I'm on orange in the uk and they couldn't unlock it. To their credit they gave me a full refund.

justsimpleinfo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok thats good to hear hat they refunded it. People making a quick buck.

I received my 920 Developers edition in the Mail on Saturday just activated today on T-Mobile here in the Puget Sound area. APN settings were auto set.

RyanR47

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I placed an order through that company few days back. Still waiting for response. Will update here if anything changes.

xcen

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just tried cellunlocker.net on my Lumia 920, 47/2012 version, locked to Rogers. When I checked the website with my IMEI they claimed that the code was in their database and is unlockable, so I went ahead and ordered it. A few hours later I was informed through email that they could not unlock it and refunded my fee.

justsimpleinfo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon