Whats wrong with camera ?!

datisdesign

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
my camera is acting strange, sometimes when i press the camera button , the phone freezes and restarts !
sometimes it will open but when I activate one of the lenses it resets !
why everything in lumia is not working properly !? :/

Ali Essa1

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
i have other issues ! my camera always bring a green haze in the middle when i take a picture for a white background!
see this :
A_JvQU5CQAA1_9t.jpg

i tried to change the ISO and the White balancing and the same problem comes :( , my phone working in PR1.0 i didn't get PR1.1 yet :(

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
my camera is acting strange, sometimes when i press the camera button , the phone freezes and restarts !
sometimes it will open but when I activate one of the lenses it resets !
why everything in lumia is not working properly !? :/

something is wrong with your device. return it. i've been pleased with att's cs with the 920.

datisdesign

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
something is wrong with your device. return it. i've been pleased with att's cs with the 920.

I have unlocked lumia, right now i can not return it from where I am !
my camera was working fine before, today it starts to act strange !
even i tried the panorama app and it freezes again !
I have checked the lens and nothing covers it !

I haven't received any update yet

datisdesign

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
did you try doing a soft reset ? (power + volume down)

if yes, then try doing a hard reset.

yes i tried soft reset but didnt help
i noticed that when the phone is charging it became too hot in the back of the camera and when you try to start the camera it freezes

but when its not charging when i try to lunch lenses the phone freezes!

aj173

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
The camera app has been straight garbage on both my 1520 and 950XL since Windows 10 was released. I get frequent restarts, the colors are atrocious, pictures don't save, post-processing often fails, some pictures refuse to sync to the cloud under any conditions, launching camera from the lock screen is certain to fail in one or more ways every time, etc. It's terrible because the camera was always one of Lumia's strong points, and it always worked flawlessly on 8.1. And yes, I'm running all current updates. Both devices have been reset hard and soft several times. Unfortunately, it looks like the camera isn't a priority anymore, which is sad since it was one of the few bright spots for this platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon