Nokia Music Question

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I got some ear phones out and tried Nokia Music the past weekend. Oh well, it works. I back arrow all the way to the start screen, pull the headphone jack out, and the music is still playing. Now out the speakers. I read the user manual, searched here and on line, and couldn't find an answer on how to stop the music from always being in the back ground ready to play without doing a soft reset.

How do you turn the music off?

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got some ear phones out and tried Nokia Music the past weekend. Oh well, it works. I back arrow all the way to the start screen, pull the headphone jack out, and the music is still playing. Now out the speakers. I read the user manual, searched here and on line, and couldn't find an answer on how to stop the music from always being in the back ground ready to play without doing a soft reset.

How do you turn the music off?

Apart from pausing it?

Windows Phone keeps what you last played visible for a short while in case you want to go back to it (for example if you want to pause it to go into a shop). I wouldn't worry about it, it's not using any of your data plan and if you don't use it it'll go away.

If anything it's actually useful that it doesn't just blindly close the app you were using....

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
even so, your music should not keep playing after you unplug earphones, not to mention it actually play thru speaker. It should just pause whenever an accessory unplug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes