Amazing speed on AT&T 4g LTE

jdriscoll636

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Recently AT&T has turned on their 4G LTE service here in Syracuse, NY, and although I live outside the coverage area. I got to test the LTE speeds with the speedtest.net app today. I can't believe how fast this service is. Almost 30Mbs, that's double to speed of my road runner connection. I wonder what everyone else's connection speeds are.

75163.png

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm the other side of the pond, so a bit off topic; but I'm getting 27mbs on my EE 4G connection...
Good to see that even though LTE is new here in the UK, we're on pal (so to speak)

Alex Kj

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
You're lucky you live in the middle of nowhere... In NYC the speed on At&t's network jumps all over the place depending on the time of the day - from 30 Mb/s to 3 or less, even at the same location.

aggie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
You're lucky you live in the middle of nowhere... In NYC the speed on At&t's network jumps all over the place depending on the time of the day - from 30 Mb/s to 3 or less, even at the same location.
lol Little Rock is hardly the middle of nowhere. Now the rest of Arkansas that might be true. Anyhow here in the middle of Dallas I consistently pull 40-60 down.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
In Tulsa, OK, I get about 20 down on LTE. On HSPA+, I'm usually getting a little under half that (about 8 - 9) where I live in Texas. Oy, can't wait for AT&T to deploy to a few more places. Switched to them from Verizon considering I could only get 3G where I live, and after getting use to LTE, that was a change I couldn't accept. Glad to see you guys are getting great speeds with your phones! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon