Lumia 920 display problem

plue_fc

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, my Lumia got this problem, the screen blips (not sure if this term is correct) just like when you see a light bulb or lamp close up and the light looks vibrating/shaking. Really appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.

mr_808

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that the display gets brighter and darker eventhough the light in the room is not getting brighter or darker? This is a problem that I'e been having since the Portico update came out.

plue_fc

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
No the brightness is okay but the backlight seems like "vibrating" constantly. Maybe hardware issue here? It seems like nothing to do with the display adjusting brightness. And I have not update the phone yet.

stridon

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
yes i knw exactly what you are saying cause i am having that same issue.

When i take it to Nokia Care, they say they cannot find it and leave a grin on me thinking i am nuts.

I was rather sad thinking that i was the only one affected with this and now i know this is a common problem.

I bought the Lumia for 3 months now and till now i have give it to Nokia Care three times

1. Speaker Problem
  2. Replace cover damaged by Nokia itself to change the speaker ( item 1)
  3. Replace the Display due to the sudden appearance of a fine line on it ( crack )

The build quality of the phone is not so great it seems... and now the display flickering issue ...:angry::angry::angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes