So much weak sauce

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
So tonight I stopped over by radioshack to exchange a zagg screen cover i had for the one x i traded to get the lumia. I had 10 on the exchange and 5 in a coupon email and the new screen cover would cost me about 5. So as i was doing the transaction i forgot my phone in the car ran outside to get the phone from my truck the phone fell face down on the ground!! F@#$!!! i was hoping this gorilla glass was going to stand up to this fall...nope about 3 ugly deep scratches. Moments away from buying the screen cover to prevent this. F!@# is all I've been saying to myself. I tweeted @nokiacareus hopefully i get a response back to see if they can help. I just had this phone for a week now. F!@4:crying:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
An exchange will not be possible, since the warranty does not physical damage. Insurance claim (with deductible payment) would cover physical damage.

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
An exchange will not be possible, since the warranty does not physical damage. Insurance claim (with deductible payment) would cover physical damage.
yeah called att to see how much it would much it would be to sign up and deductable would be safe to say i think ill stick it out. 7 a month 200 deductable.

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

If they are withing the 2week return period for AT&T, they can return the 920 by saying they dont like it and get a refund and then order a new one online or buy another 920 at a different AT&T store.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If they are withing the 2week return period for AT&T, they can return the 920 by saying they dont like it and get a refund and then order a new one online or buy another 920 at a different AT&T store.

AT&T will not take back a device that was physically damaged by its user. Scratches caused by dropping on concrete will be obvious.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The deductable is $125 for at&t's insurance. I filed a claim a week ago when I dropped my 920 and shattered the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes