I am looking for a good weather application for my Lumia 920. Which weather application is it in the below mentioned image?

7.jpg
    02-15-2013 11:47 PM
    That's WeatherFlow.

Personally I prefer the look of Amazing Weather, so if you're gonna spend $1.99 on a weather app I'd give it a look. Both are nice.
    maverick786us likes this.
    02-15-2013 11:59 PM
    Weather Flow, my favorite right now is WeatherMaster.
    02-16-2013 12:00 AM
    That's WeatherFlow.

Personally I prefer the look of Amazing Weather, so if you're gonna spend $1.99 on a weather app I'd give it a look. Both are nice.
    Thank you the thing that impressed me the most about this weather application is its look in live tiles I have AccuWeather that looks crappy on live tiles
    02-16-2013 12:03 AM
    Thank you the thing that impressed me the most about this weather application is its look in live tiles I have AccuWeather that looks crappy on live tiles
    Totally know what you mean - that bugged me too about AccuWeather and Weather Channel. I was using the Microsoft weather app (which looked a tiny bit nicer - although didn't have as much info - why isn't it more like the Metro Windows 8 weather app? Anywho..) for a bit because I was hesitant to shell out money for such a basic app, but after trying free trials of both I decided it was well worth it to have a nice-looking weather app.

Both WeatherFlow and Amazing Weather can show weather data on your lock screen too, which is sweet.
    02-16-2013 12:15 AM
    Totally know what you mean - that bugged me too about AccuWeather and Weather Channel. I was using the Microsoft weather app (which looked a tiny bit nicer - although didn't have as much info - why isn't it more like the Metro Windows 8 weather app? Anywho..) for a bit because I was hesitant to shell out money for such a basic app, but after trying free trials of both I decided it was well worth it to have a nice-looking weather app.

Both WeatherFlow and Amazing Weather can show weather data on your lock screen too, which is sweet.
    I just purchased this weatherflow application. It is amazing but in Live tiles its is not looking the way it is described in picture. I even enabled it in background process?
    02-16-2013 12:32 AM
    Hmm, go into Settings > Live Tiles. Change the style to Rich and down at the bottom select Daily Forecast under wide tile. Now you should be able to get the same look as the pic when you pin out your location and set the tile to double-wide.
    02-16-2013 12:54 AM
    WeatherFlow is still overall best for me. However, it's missing realfeel temperature.
    I use Accuweather for lockscreen and weatherflow for the rest. Good combo.
    02-16-2013 01:04 AM
    Hmm, go into Settings > Live Tiles. Change the style to Rich and down at the bottom select Daily Forecast under wide tile. Now you should be able to get the same look as the pic when you pin out your location and set the tile to double-wide.
    Thanks. I just did that. But still not effect on live tiles it show showing that Rich style. Do I need my device?
    02-16-2013 01:05 AM
    Thanks. I just did that. But still not effect on live tiles it show showing that Rich style. Do I need my device?
    After you select a new option for either live tile or lock screen in Weather Flow, you must hit the back button on the phone in order for it to immediately update. Other than that, I've had success by hitting the "refresh" button on the main weather screen (to the left of settings button)
    02-16-2013 01:24 AM
    After you select a new option for either live tile or lock screen in Weather Flow, you must hit the back button on the phone in order for it to immediately update. Other than that, I've had success by hitting the "refresh" button on the main weather screen (to the left of settings button)
    I am using it for Wide Tile. Yes I keep on pressing back untill it goes back and finally exits the application. I think refersh finally worked. Thanks a lot
    02-16-2013 01:29 AM
    Good question - I'm not sure =/.. Make sure that when you change the settings you hit the back button after. It should say "updating live tile" or something like that.. Other than that, maybe restarting the phone would help?
    02-16-2013 01:51 AM
    I use Amazing Weather HD, it really is amazing :D
    02-16-2013 05:32 AM
    WeatherFlow is still overall best for me. However, it's missing realfeel temperature.
    I use Accuweather for lockscreen and weatherflow for the rest. Good combo.
    Which version of Accuweather has Lockscreen support please? Thanks!
    Last edited by Mark Rozanski; 02-19-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    02-19-2013 08:53 AM
    Which version of Accuweather has Lockscreen support please? Thanks!
    Hm I have the latest version of the non-Nokia exclusive one. Version 2.3.1.0
    02-19-2013 12:45 PM
    I am Accuweather after trying all the paid apps. My battery life was woozy when using them so I went back to Accuweather. Surprisingly, the original Accuweather app (non-Nokia) has better live tile graphics and looks much clearer (almost HD quality). Of course it doesn't stand up to the paid apps in terms of design/UI feel but, hey it's a funcational weather app nevertheless.
    I dl-ed Weather wallpaper to try and it looks like a winner. I need my own image on the lockscreen and weather info, so accuweather isn't helpful but with Weather Wallpaper, I get best of both the worlds.
    My 2c.
    02-19-2013 02:29 PM