The Hunt for the White Nokia CC-1043 Case

dfmos

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering has anyone got there hands on one,
As I cant seem to find this colour available anywhere online.

I hear they might have stopped making the white one, I don't know why though...

If anyone's got any updates please post

dfmos

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
@Ultimateone The reason I didn't Post in the "HUGE" CC-1043 thread is the point, I had to search thought 21 pages to find any reference to the white case at all.
Then you have to piece together peoples replies to make sense of it all.
So a stream lined focused effort might make it easier to get to the point.

If the current version dis-colours phone's will Nokia consider making a new white one in some material/mix that doesn't de-colour
Or Is It No Nokia Soft Cover Forever because of this debacle?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You can use thread search option to search all the posts that have white case in them.

However, I've had issues with nothing being delivered after payment - heads up!

dfmos

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I did use thread search, But the replies might be out of sync with each other.
Just didn't want to be posting "where the white one" Over & Over in the Main Thread.

Yeah all the times I have ordered the white one (when Online retails say its going to be available), I have later been told that there's supply issues and that my order has been cancelled

pookiewood

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Why would you want anything other than grey? :p It's the next best thing to actually owning the grey model. :p I wish I had the Grey Model.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have bad news for you... I have the white L920 and been looking for the white case since the beginning. Finlands biggest electronic store Verkkokauppa had that listed as upcoming product not in stock yet. Other colors they have if not soldout. I ordered myself the white one from them so I would know right away when it finally comes available, as they would email me about it...

I got an email from them mon or tue, saying that we are sorry, white one will not be available after all, the material was not suitable for the application. Please choose any of the other colors we have...

I have blue, grey, red and black, but I want the god damn white. Thats why I bought the white phone!

The Nokia case fits so well and is so good, that its useless to even try to find something comparable.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I did use thread search, But the replies might be out of sync with each other.
Just didn't want to be posting "where the white one" Over & Over in the Main Thread.

Yeah all the times I have ordered the white one (when Online retails say its going to be available), I have later been told that there's supply issues and that my order has been cancelled

At least got your money back! I don't even have my money and don't have my cases!

dfmos

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear about that, guess I have been lucky.
I did have to do a bit of leg work sending emails to find out why the stock kept on being delayed over and over etc, but I've always got my money back in the end.

Last edited:

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So there's still no sign of White CC-1043, correct? That is a bit saddening I would love my phone to have the white look. Although I believe the white would probably discolour the fastest as well..

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
@Ultimateone
If the current version dis-colours phone's will Nokia consider making a new white one in some material/mix that doesn't de-colour
Or Is It No Nokia Soft Cover Forever because of this debacle?

Just to clarify... the cases don't discolor the phone. The case itself picks up dyes and whatnot from people's jeans and becomes discolored. Very similar to what has happened to a lot of 8X phones.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd kill for the white cc-1043 case. And if it discolored I'd just buy more. I have the grey one and it's nice, but sometimes I like to be white only because I'm racist.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon