"Updates for Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Lumia 620" - official notice from Nokia

johnmwingnut

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I have just downloaded and flashed fw version 1232.5957.1308.0022 to my Black920 which is locked to EE.

However, I don't appear to have this storage check app. How do I get it?

The fw is working well. Stable, no lockups yet and phone is definitely quicker

John:cool:

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm about to pull the trigger and leave Windows Phone again. I am not derailing the thread with my reasons. I am selfish in wanting the update for the purposes of resale.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine neither has the Storage Check either.
Also noted my WiFi Is terribly slow. Don't know if it's the update or my home network yet.

Just click a QR code link of Devamps on the above to update all Nokia apps ... by the way, I had much better upload speed after updating (new fw with all updates) ... and then, you will get also Storage Check apps ...

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Just click a QR code link of Devamps on the above to update all Nokia apps ... by the way, I had much better upload speed after updating (new fw with all updates) ... and then, you will get also Storage Check apps ...

Yes!
No need to wait for the update notice of these apps ... updated here and everything is working fine.
My Lumia is 920 Black RM-821 (Brazilian UNLOCKED) 1232.5957.1308.1 version firmware

Last edited:

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
My phone is now working up to spec after adding Nokia extras + info and display update. Also have the new storage checker which is quite neat. I still feel the camera is poor. For all of you self updating, the rollout should occur soon and the only differences I can see are the 2 I've mentioned. Plus the Auto brightness issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes