High Quality Music?

jieqin

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Just tried the Nokia Music+ subscription. I don't see an increase in audio quality.

I've toggled high quality for both WiFi and Mobile Network. Then I reselected a mix. The audio still registers as Standard Quality.

I reckoned its because Nokia Music on my L920 wasn't closed [how do you quit the Nokia Music app, I've tried pausing then hit the back button, not working.] I did a restart but that doesn't solve the issue. It register as Standard Quality, not the promised 8x quality increase.

Am I missing something?

deano_42

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi

(Its Dean from Nokia Music)

Its sounds like that the NM+ subscription has not worked. Could you go into the Nokia Music client, select settings and see if you are signed in, if so check the expiry date for NM+.

If this still does not work drop me an email demo-dean@ovi.com

Thanks
deano

thaguy

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Its sounds like that the NM+ subscription has not worked. Could you go into the Nokia Music client, select settings and see if you are signed in, if so check the expiry date for NM+.

Thanks
deano

Hi, Also sign up for a 6 day try, to see if what the quality of music is like, but still its on "standard" is it high quality available for trial accounts?

ssjmec

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
A question for those who claimed the trial, when you for example made offline a high quality mix, then your subscription expired, will the music still be high quality/playable?

jieqin

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
A question for those who claimed the trial, when you for example made offline a high quality mix, then your subscription expired, will the music still be high quality/playable?

I haven't completed the 7 days trial - 4 more days to go, I'll update then.

jieqin

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Thanks
dean

Thanks dean. My trial haven't expired but I'm getting Standard Quality music. Turns out I need to recreate/reselect my mixes to enjoy high quality music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes