Lumia scratch fix?

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, this is my 3rd month with this awesome phone and it has always remained smudge, scratch, damage free up until now. It seems the screen coating has a long scratch now after it slid on the floor from falling from my coat. Is there anyway to fix this? It's quite annoying now and even contemplating bringing it to Rogers to see if they'll replace it lol. Help!

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I'll tell you about two ways to get it fixed,
1. Head to Rogers/Nokia and check if they had a solution.
2.This is tried and tested by millions around the world on many smartphones with Gorilla x.0 glass."Ignore the scratch".
option 1. would help you for the time being until you realize another one appeared, but for option 2, you'll thank me for that:)

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, this is my 3rd month with this awesome phone and it has always remained smudge, scratch, damage free up until now. It seems the screen coating has a long scratch now after it slid on the floor from falling from my coat. Is there anyway to fix this? It's quite annoying now and even contemplating bringing it to Rogers to see if they'll replace it lol. Help!

Put a good screen protector on it and it'll fill in the scratch where it will be unnoticeable. Aside from doing that or replacing your screen, there really is nothing else that can be done.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes