Scott Trzebiatowski

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I got a Lumia 920 the day they were released. Now I'm on my 3rd one. Anyone have issues? The phone just stopped working with the first one, wouldn't turn on. Then the second one, I was installing an update, and the "gears" on the screen kept moving but never updated. Took it to AT&T and they gave me a 3rd one. I love the phone and the OS but if it happens again, i might look into an HTC (I had decent luck with the HTC Surround) or possibly a Droid. :( Anyone have similar issues?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
As much as i like the 920 and windows phone, the amount of times i had to replace annoyed me.

I had an iphone from 2007- 2011 - original iphone, 3gs, and 4. No issues, no damage, and no warranty exchanges.

got a sgs3 for a few months no issues.

samsung focus s - warranty exchange due to usb port thinking that the phone was plugged resulting in lag and the screen always on.

Lumia 900 - warranty exchange because my phone bricked

920 - exchanged 1st one due to massive battery drain, returned another due to massive battery drain and reboot issue, and now on my 4th.

I have dust buildup in my FFC, contemplating exchanging this, but the battery is great and no reboots, so may not.

Moral of the story, while Windows phone is said to be efficient and use less resources, the phones itself need to be QC'd and probably a good number are defective.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes