Nokia PR2.0 Update for WP8 to include new Smart Camera Lens

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
According to an article originally posted by UnleashThePhones.com, Nokia's PR2.0 update for WP8 Lumia devices will also include a Nokia Smart Camera Lens, in addition to the already mentioned "double tap to wake" and "always on clock" features. The Smart Camera lens will supposedly provide options that allow the user to control shutter speed, manual white balance, and other advanced camera options. If this is true, that's good news indeed. Here's a link to the article:
Exclusive: First look at Nokia's Smart Camera Lens for Lumia Windows Phone 8 PR 2.0 | UnleashThePhones

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Already this news covered by wpcentral long ago!

Yes, I see now that Daniel briefly mentioned the Smart Camera lens in last week's article about the "double tap to wake" and "always on clock":

"There are a few other things coming down the pike too including ?Smart Camera?, another new Lens akin to the current ?Smart Shoot? but reportedly brings Blink like features Nokia-style. We?ll have more on that later."

The article I linked to had a little more detail about it though. I'm liking what I'm hearing so far about the features included in the upcoming PR2.0 update. So glad I got a Nokia phone! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon