lumia 920 camera issues

tomp1193

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
having a few issues with the camera since i got phone updates. the camera button does not work in locked mode. low light photos are all blurred and when i turn on the flash and take a photo the screen flashes white in front of me ! anyone else having similar issues ?

bono5112

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here. Tried resetting the settings and it didn't work. Also it seems that my low light pics just suck now. Frustrating.

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
having a few issues with the camera since i got phone updates. the camera button does not work in locked mode. low light photos are all blurred and when i turn on the flash and take a photo the screen flashes white in front of me ! anyone else having similar issues ?

I also got the same problem with the camera button not working in lock mode. It happens like every 3-4 weeks. I turn the phone off and on and it works again until next time

siddharthmenon

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
After amber update I am having problem with focus when using camera button, it is much better when I touch the screen to focus. It is quite irritating, which they improve the low light focus algorithm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit