I love the lumia 920 but i need some advice about which phone i should get! Plz help!

ChristyC28

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I switched from verizon to att n 2010 and my then husband got an iphone while i got an Impression. My hubby got mad at work throwing his phone and busting the screen into 100s pieces so he goes and upgrades to an Experia. A week later he drops and breaks it so he calls att and orders an Atria?? thinkin our ins would cover it but att actually tried saying we never had ins(BS) anyway, a couple weeks later my phone gets knocked into the lake and i should have been due an upgrade too but att informed me they gave it To my hubby! So ive never gotten to upgrade tho i did get to use the broken iphone which still works most pf the time! Lol i love the wp but idk if the lumia 920 is the best deal or best phone. I just know it wz love at 1st sight! Ive had an android but didnt care much for it and im sick of seeing the iphone! Att wont let me upgrade until the 16th of may so i need to make desision asap! I tried to get att to let me upgrade a few days early but sincs that ex hubby wz 3x late on our bill in the past 3yrs i have to wait. I really hate to even sign another contract but im a single mom with congestive heart failure living on a whopping $710 until that ex pays child support so thats the only way i can afford to even buy a phone. So i wanna make the righy choice and im not sure i can get the 920 with upgrading so does anyone have a few suggestions for me? Btw...i apologize for the short story here!! Lol and appreciate any help!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Go in the store. Play with the phone. if you like it, get it.

If you're an app fanatic and must have every app available, Windows Phone is not right for you. There are certain features missing that people cannot tolerate, eg, notification center, seperate volume controls, custom tones.

If you can live with these things Windows Phone 8 is a beauty. We would be able to help you better if you can tell us what you will use the phone for.

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Cool story... lol.

Like above, just go to a phone store, play with an iPhone, an Android and the Lumia 920 and pick the one you like best. We can't really help you with deciding anything else because you haven't given us any information as to what you consider important in your phone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes