Live tiles not working... AGAIN....

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything in this forum and none of them is working. I'm having problem with WPCentral app and Amazing Weather HD after a hard reset.

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait until Nokia bottoms out and brings their hardware over to Android!! WP is seriously broke.

Are you serious? As buggy as Android is, I don't miss battery pulls, resets, force closes, fragmentation, the unorganization, the malware, Google's practices and should I go on? You can probably make the simple choice and sell your device and go to Android. That might resolve your issues. Luckily, I have none on WP.

Evan_ISS

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I had similar problems (Live Tiles not working, mobile internet stopping randomly, overall weirdness) with my EE (UK) locked Lumia 920 on Virgin Mobile UK.

Then about a month ago decided to unlock it and flashed it with the CV GB ROM and it is as if I have a different phone.

Only thing it needs is a reboot every morning to calibrate the (atrocious) built-in battery meter.

Now everything works as it should be, the best ?35 I have spent frankly (to unlock it).

I think there is something seriously wrong with the carrier ROMS but then again it might just be my experience.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I had similar problems (Live Tiles not working, mobile internet stopping randomly, overall weirdness) with my EE (UK) locked Lumia 920 on Virgin Mobile UK.

Then about a month ago decided to unlock it and flashed it with the CV GB ROM and it is as if I have a different phone.

Only thing it needs is a reboot every morning to calibrate the (atrocious) built-in battery meter.

Now everything works as it should be, the best ?35 I have spent frankly (to unlock it).

I think there is something seriously wrong with the carrier ROMS but then again it might just be my experience.

It does sound like a Carrier branded rom issue, i have had my L920 unbranded and unlocked from Clove UK since last year and touch wood have had no such problems.

feardrew

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I'm not one to complain but I too became frustrated with figuring this out. Uninstalling unnecessary apps is the fix. Having been a user of all the current OS's, all are imperfect. I still prefer windows phone 8 ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar