facebook linkedin and twitter accounts missing from setup account

Amanjot Singh

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
HI all,

Please help i cant not see the account setup for facebook linkedin and twitter in people and not even setting>accounts.. :(...
already tried formating the phone.. reset phone.. hardreset... all apps installed.. facebook app, twitter app and linkedin already installed.. please help what to do??
thanks

Amanjot Singh

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
option for Google, Hotmail, nokia account and outlook....advance setup and more .. when i click on more accounts it gives error... that check internet is connected if connected that means error is at other end.. wait and try again later.. :O:shocked:

Cubeddd

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Go to https://account.live.com on your phone or desktop and sign in with your Microsoft account. Go to 'permissions' and then 'connect to accounts you use everyday'. Add your accounts there and it should appear on your devices. You might need to add password for some of them on your phone.

I run windows 8 on my laptop and set this up a while ago, when i got my Lumia, they all appeared after I signed in.

Amanjot Singh

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
awesome it worked....... thanku.... :) any update for vpn??? i need vpn bec im in UAE

Go to https://account.live.com on your phone or desktop and sign in with your Microsoft account. Go to 'permissions' and then 'connect to accounts you use everyday'. Add your accounts there and it should appear on your devices. You might need to add password for some of them on your phone.

I run windows 8 on my laptop and set this up a while ago, when i got my Lumia, they all appeared after I signed in.

Cubeddd

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
No idea. Haven't used vpn since 2011 and not on wp. Seems one of the updates coming (blue maybe) will support that. If you're using a wired connection on a laptop you might be able to create a wireless ad-hoc network to connect your phone to. Google it for info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital