Dock+Charger

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Lumia 920 and I wanted to know if there is any dock/charger that works with my Lumia 920? If it is good looking it'll be just better..

I have searched through Amazon and found this Belkin dock which I like, but it is for the Galaxy S4. So I wanted to know, if anyone knows if it works with my Lumia 920?

I need to be sure if it works before buying it, because I am outside the USA and Shipping things from USA to my country is a little bit expensive, so I need to be sure it'll be worth it.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Lumia 920 and I wanted to know if there is any dock/charger that works with my Lumia 920? If it is good looking it'll be just better..

I have searched through Amazon and found this Belkin dock which I like, but it is for the Galaxy S4. So I wanted to know, if anyone knows if it works with my Lumia 920?

I need to be sure if it works before buying it, because I am outside the USA and Shipping things from USA to my country is a little bit expensive, so I need to be sure it'll be worth it.

You could always get ahold of one of the Nokia Wireless Charging stands. They work great, I have one for my 920. no need to plug the phone in, just set the phone on it and away it goes.

Wireless Charging Stand for Nokia Lumia - Microsoft Store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2