My Developer Edition Lumia 920 running GDR3 - Lumia Bittersweet Shimmer

gautam12

May 6, 2013
Visit site
tomwarren - U also have GDR3? OMG! Take my money and give me your phone :p

Okay. Many People will ask does this happen or that! I suggest you guys take a round of GDR3 yourself on full scale ranging from even startup to battery to skydrive to camera to apps everything! #ThankingYou

KKRLessey

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Is the start screen the same as windows phone 8? Also are there independent volume controls i.e. one for master and then for phone? Thanks in advance!

Nawzil

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
xs2k Update to the latest versions of Nokia system apps such as Display and Extras+Info to checkout the exclusive features of Bittersweet shimmer.
Almost all the features you showed above are part of GDR3. There is more in Bittersweet shimmer.

PS: Feel free to message me for more info. ;)

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Any changes in TellMe speech, Bing search, keyboard, or lock screen/Glance? Edit: also, can you go to html5test.com and tell us the score? And any other new features in I.E. in settings or something?

Last edited:

CageJ

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Do you think this is the final build??? I don't think it is. MS is probably gonna add more stuff to this. my 2 cents :D

I just wanted to say.. I guess it is not.. The separate volume option is missing.. or just he didn't show us ? :) Can u make a screen pls ?
According to my info this feature will be in the GDR3.

Yes, what about Glance? Does it have notifications or not - missing call etc. ?

CageJ

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I guess it is not a final build. The separate volume is missing. According to my info this feature is supported in GDR3. Can u pls make a screen ?
And what's about glance? Does it support notifications - missing calls etc.?
BTW how this lockscreen works ?

EDIT: I do not see any Nokia's improvements. Just don't believe it's final.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I guess it is not a final build. The separate volume is missing. According to my info this feature is supported in GDR3. Can u pls make a screen ?
And what's about glance? Does it support notifications - missing calls etc.?
BTW how this lockscreen works ?

I guess you're right. Hope so there's more to come :D. Notification centre is what I want with battery sense in it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon