Power off and screen won't work after amber att&t update!

Tommy Parker

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Flashed official att amber update and now when hit the power button and try to turn my phone back on it won't slide up. I can see my wallpaper, but can't get into phone. I have to password and glance is now turned off.....any ideas?

Yusuf Nazami

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Having the same problem post update of GDR2, interestingly my OS version and firmware version are still not reflecting the versions specified for AT&T on the WPCENTRAL site. It's still showing the old version at 8.0.10211.204 :(

Tommy Parker

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Took my 920 to the local "official at&t" store after I had to do a hard restore. My Phone became stuck at the wheels of death. They looked at the Phone and decided they couldn't fix it..........the sales guy then proceeds to tell me to drive across town, there are some "Asians" with a store that he thinks can unbrick my Phone. The entire time he is telling me this, he is looking at his watch. I've had it with them.......to top it off, they didn't even have a Lumia 1020 on the showroom floor! .....anywhere!!!!!! This official(not an agent store) doesn't have the flagship Microsoft and Nokia Phone even displayed.........

euchrid_eucrow

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem, just finished re-flashing per the guide in this forum. Everything seems to be working now, though its still restoring my backup.

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem post update of GDR2, interestingly my OS version and firmware version are still not reflecting the versions specified for AT&T on the WPCENTRAL site. It's still showing the old version at 8.0.10211.204 :(

Mine is showing 8.0.10328.78 and I done it about 4pm this evening.

euchrid_eucrow

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar