All flash photographs have annoying red eye

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests, I am getting a little frustrated that so many of my photos end up with messed up white or red eyes. What am I doing wrong?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
You are not doing anything wrong. Your device is not at fault too. Even if you use a $3,000 DSLR and its built-in flash. It is what it is.

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
yes as azcruz said,, it's a normal thing to have a redeyes with flash.
if you have Lumia device then try Nokia Creative Studio, it's a quick tool to remove the redeyes.

ahardin

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Are you using Nokia Camera? As I was taking pics of my kids last night, I noticed that right after the flash, the brief preview had bad redeye, but once I actually went in to view the pic, the redeye was gone. I was wondering if Nokia Camera possibly had auto redeye removal built in.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
its annoying, even a iphone doesnt have so much redeye compared to the 920....
the iphone 5s totally wins over the 920 in terms of camera imo...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If you use the focus assist light, it should prepare the eyes of your subject and you shouldn't be getting any red eye at all, and your pictures should be sharper as a result.

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Are you using Nokia Camera? As I was taking pics of my kids last night, I noticed that right after the flash, the brief preview had bad redeye, but once I actually went in to view the pic, the redeye was gone. I was wondering if Nokia Camera possibly had auto redeye removal built in.

I just tried Nokia Camera and there is no red eyes at all, you are right. there is an auto redeyes removal as i think.
thanks for the tip

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I always use focus assist, but still no joy. As for Nokia camera, I will give that a go next time. As for creative studio, it has yet to pick up any red eye in any photo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes