Android user tempted to switch

flyinion

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I think the Zune program still works with the subscription (though not with the phone)

Yep it does. It's the only way to listen on a Win7 machine. I use it all the time. I'm also on the grandfathered in $15/month plan that also gives 10 song credits monthly (when I remember to use them of course).

JohnnyFEZ

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Yep it does. It's the only way to listen on a Win7 machine. I use it all the time. I'm also on the grandfathered in $15/month plan that also gives 10 song credits monthly (when I remember to use them of course).
Same! And I too forget to use my credits sometimes. When I got my Lumia 925, I was glad to discover that Windows Phone 8 allows you to use your song credits right from the phone. I was worried because the Xbox Music app on Windows 8 (and so far on 8.1) has no function that I've found to purchase music using song credits. So if you're on your desktop, you still have to go back to the Zune software to use the credits.

Chris2183

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have found Rdio and I am going to give it a whirl, if its good enough I may have a GMAA substitute. It looks like its compatible with everything including Blackberry so it can go with me no matter what platform I want to use which is a nice plus

JHBThree

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
At this time I do not believe there is any app that can play All Access music, really wish there was...

From personal experience, all access sucks anyways. I'd rather have Nokia Music or Xbox music.

I'm also switching. Totally bored with android. Thought I'd try an xperia z, but it wasn't great. So now to the 925.

dbeattie

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
That's correct. I doubt all access works with any of the WP google music apps. I have an app in beta called Gooroovy that lets you download all access music to the media library. I haven't polished it up enough to be released to the store yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes