T-Mobile 925 finally receiving Update 3 and Black

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had to pull open the SIM tray, rebooted and it recognized my SIM after that. This update is nice, but really I am super excited for Wp 8.1!

s_lek

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I am so excited, I was doing homework last night, when out of the blue I decided to turn on the device I got today in the mail, which of course was the nokia lumia 925 from t-mobile. My sim card is coming in the mail unfortunately, and as soon as I skipped certain things and turned on wifi guess what happens!?!!? I get an update and I say to my self "impossible lumia black"? look at WPC on my 521 and see it started rolling out I happily updated several times, because of some reboot error, and finally!!!!!!!!!!! it is on Lumia black, now to wait for 921. Seeing as how my 521 was on metro pcs god knows when it will get an update. But my dad has a 521 from t mobile, so does anyone know when that update will take place?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I am so excited, I was doing homework last night, when out of the blue I decided to turn on the device I got today in the mail, which of course was the nokia lumia 925 from t-mobile. My sim card is coming in the mail unfortunately, and as soon as I skipped certain things and turned on wifi guess what happens!?!!? I get an update and I say to my self "impossible lumia black"? look at WPC on my 521 and see it started rolling out I happily updated several times, because of some reboot error, and finally!!!!!!!!!!! it is on Lumia black, now to wait for 921. Seeing as how my 521 was on metro pcs god knows when it will get an update. But my dad has a 521 from t mobile, so does anyone know when that update will take place?

I'm sure your MetroPCS 521 will get the update at the same time as the T-Mobile one since T-Mo owns them. :smile:

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, to all of you who already got the Lumia black update, how is your battery life? I bought a white Lumia 925 from Negrielectronics (for international use only version) a couple of weeks ago, flashed a debranded firmware and immediately updated to lumia black. It's been almost a month and the most I get is 14 hours with everything off except for WiFi and glance which is set to "peek", the only app running in the background is whatsApp and Facebook beta. I love the phone but I'm a little disappointed with the battery life...

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Xbox music and games are off, already did everything that's suggested to save my battery life. I was expecting something close to the battery life of my ex Lumia 520 which was close to two days with moderate use.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody noticed that night photos come out with this greenish tint? I've noticed it a little before the update but it looks like it got much worse after the Black update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon