Lumia 925 case reviews/reccomendations?

schetz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
OK, I will try to be as short as possible :)

Used to own Galaxy s3, and in a way I was/am a caseoholic. With S3 you had a huge variety of cases to choose from. I tried at least 10 of them (puregear,bodyglove,some generic,gear4...) and settled with 2; UAG and in my opinion the absolute king in TPU cases - Zoogue (perfectly thin,quality TPU, protective, grippy texture and a decent lip above the screen)

Why start with that. Well ,because naturally when I acquired L925, I first searched for Zoogue but no luck. Then I found out selection of cases for L925 is extremely poor. In a way it was good as it guaranteed I won't spend too much looking for the one I like.

So , in no particular order I gave few cases a shot,short description below(I am in NO way related to any of below sellers of course) :

1-generic ebay TPU case - I always buy this type of case from specific ebay seller. They are cheap, quality made for the money (1,64 USD) and he has relatively fast shipping (appx 10 days from China to Europe) digphone on eBay Also, they have enough grip since (matte on the back , but glossy on the sides which provide grip)

2-terrapin hard case, reviewed on wpcentral..I liked TPU cases from Terrapin I bought for my family (for S3 mini) so I thought this was a no brainer. I was wrong .Case says rubberised-it is rubberised,but is slippery as hell.I don't even get what they mean by rubberised here.My friend bought a generic rubberised hard case from ebay for LG 4x and it's really really grippy, not the case here. Also, craftsmanship is terrible, sharp edges here and there, and they do bother you..case looks nice though, but everything else is not.

3-hard snap on rubberised case from US seller, you should find it easily, rare name in search - case looks so cheap it hurts..it's consisted of 2 parts and you click them together, funny design, funny look, hard to access buttons (not giving pics , it isn't worth it)

4-some generic honeycomb case from ebay..easy to find too. Sturdy,quality made, and then in the end, it slides on flat surface like I want to play curling or something like that..

I almost gave up, and wanted to order Incipio (it's hard to be much wrong with Incipio ) but since shipping to Europe costs to much, I decided to have one more shot at ebay.At the same time I wanted to buy Fosmon, but again, that shipping is a killer. It costs like 12 $ to ship for a 5 $ case.

So I tried Imak. It looked the same as ROck quicksand case I tried for S3, and I knew it has substantial grip, one of my biggest concerns..
Actual model is Imak Cowboy and it goes for as low as 6,66 with free shipping (was delivered to me within 10 days from China)
It's thin, it's quality made, it's grippy .Enough for me. Till now, best case I used on L925 and actually I'm not looking for another one right now, which is a good sign (maybe I'll just buy another color :) )

In short,if there was a zoogue for L925 I'd go with it, but this way , Imak is the best so far for me ..(for Imak search here - micounion on eBay)

P.S. I also used Nillkin on S3 and while this is surely a quality made case, it just didn't have enough grip at all. (maybe they changed something with newer models but I doubt it)

Sorry for longer post, but maybe it will save somebody's money in search for a case :)

simonnyc

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the Nillkin case for my 925 and wouldn't recommend it. I dropped my phone a couple of times and the corner of the case cracked. Going for something made out of silicon/leather is probably the way to go.

cz9h3d

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 925 Cases???

I've purchased probably 10 cases for my 925. Although a very personal decision, I too wanted something that didn't ruin the beautiful design of the phone, but at least provided some protection.

By far my favorite is the Nillkin. Better than the Incipio feather. Any case with more protection I've purchased is ugly - not worth the trade-off.

You can find it on eBay - I apparently can't post links.

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 925 Cases???

I still like the body glove case the best, wouldn't run my 925 without it. A few weeks ago T-Mobile was still selling them as it was their recommended case for the phone and I believe you can still get 'em on Amazon, but supplies for the case are running thin.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

Does this tempered glass screen protector you posted cover the entire screen??could u PLEASE posts some pictures with it on?I have been looking all over for a good Lumia 925 glass protector but all the sellers look shady

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes