Front facing camera issue on Nokia Lumia 925

Shishir Mukherjee

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys yesterday I noticed a bug/glitch in my default camera app and also in the Nokia official camera app. The problem is that whenever, I am recording or doing Skype video chat using my front facing camera, I usually observe a discolorated line on the right side of the screen. Has anyone faced this issue, I did try to do a soft as well as hard reset, but it doesnt seem to fix this issue.

Here is the video link

Camera issue on my Lumia 925 - YouTube sorry for the bad quality, I did record it in HD but I did upload the video using my phone and shared it via email so that actually killed the quality. But I will post a one drive link soon.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
It's the same video on one drive. I have never heard or seen the issue you posted in this thread. I have a lumia 920 and lumia 520. I tested the same what you were doing but it switched back to front facing camera without any issues

Shishir Mukherjee

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Nope not yet will be going tomorrow. Well what I have observed is whenever I go into darker room with little light. Then only that yellowish tinted line is visible and moreover while taking a picture its not visible at all. There is an error when we recording a video using front facing camera.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
i have a similiar issue, either my camera refuses to work or it has weird pink lines and pink lines moving or the screen or sometimes it even works perfect

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes